Pages

Sunday, June 30, 2013

SUMMER BREAK VACATION : BANGKOK DAY 1-2



Hello guys, as usually I'm Liz.
Today I'm gonna share my vacation, ALSO what to wear for vacation !

Hope you like it :D


DAY 1

So, I took a flight on Sunday about 4.30pm and it took 3 hours on the plane. And about 8pm I arrived in Bangkok and we (my family) searched for dinner, because my lil' sista was angry and said "MOMMY I'M HUNGRY.. HUNGRY.. HUNGRY.." okay, and finally we found a kind of food republic still in the airport, but it was smaller, so let's try some new food.. But, we didn't take any picture :( After that, we took a taxi to take us to the hotel !! And about 45 minutes we arrived at Asia Hotel, This hotel was perfect, if you guys come to Bangkok just book Asia Hotel ;) And then, after we checked in, the servant help us to bring our luggage. And we were going to sleep ._.

DAY 2

Good morning ! On the second day we were gonna start some adventure haha.. but first thing first, my lil' sista wanted to swim, considering Asia Hotel has 2 Swimming pool which are located in 5th Floor and 12th Floor, because the swimming pool that was on 12th floor a kind of deep, so I accompanied her to swim. While the sun was warm and sometimes hot, I decided to sunbathe !! But it didn't work much.. After that we took a bath and go to MADAME TUSSAUD at SIAM CENTER with a TBS or skytrain. SO LUCKYYY because... the skytrain station is located on Asia Hotel yay.. And we were arrived at SIAM STATION. Then we walked through SIAM PARAGON
 SIAM DISCOVERY and we found SIAM CENTER that has AMAZING structure PHOTOOOOOO, it was about 9.45am and the Madame Tussaud would open at 10am so we just wait and took some picture




Long sleeves T-shirt - online shop
                   Long pants - Hang Ten

At 10am it's open, we walked into the building, and the Madame Tussaud is located on 6th floor. And we just spend about 1 hour and 30 minutes inside. So after Madame Tussaud, we were going to SIAM OCEAN WORLD which is located at SIAM PARAGON.
And after that, we just went for lunch and shopping, until it was like 9pm we were going back to the hotel by taxi.

Xoxo, Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment