Pages

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

MORNING ROUTINE FOR HEALTHY SKIN



Hello.. Welcome again to my blog FUYD with me Liz. This post is about my morning routine. Actually I don't use many beauty products, include face soap :)

I wake up on 6 am, then tidy up my bed, prepare my clothes for school, go to bath. but before I go to bath, I wash my face with WARM water, it makes our pores open, than scrub my face with a kind of brush specifically for face, than rinse it with COLD water. And then after bath I put some cream called ' HAZELINE' it look like this
 serves to whiten the face, and protects from UV rays. I don't use any makeup for school, because it's not allowed to use makeup. But thank God, sometimes you must try not to ware makeup. It feels so comfortable. Than I have some breakfast and cao to school ... the end.

Haha, so hope you like it

Xoxo, Liz ;*

No comments:

Post a Comment